Friday 18 April 2014

Evaluation Question Four Answer!

Who would be the audience for your media product?

The primary target audience for my music magazine has previously been mentioned of young females aged 16-24. 

My magazine costs £1.50, therefore making it easy for the audience members to afford my magazine, due to the fact that they might have a job or if their family member would be able to buy the magazine for a certain member of the audience. 

Male: 23%

Female: 77%

Average Age: 16-19

Work Full Time: 14%

Work Part Time: 25%

Studying: 61%


Audience Profile: A target audience is essential and one of the most important features when creating a magazine as you need to understand your target audience. Most of the huge companies that publish and see music magazines use audience research in order to help them make a profit within the business and help them gain money. In order to illustrate my understanding of this I created a reader's profile for my magazine which allowed me to show an initial understanding of what my target audience was.

No comments:

Post a Comment