Thursday 19 September 2013

Contents Page

Here is my Contents Page which I also created earlier this year:




For this part of the task i began by doing the background first, I did this using the gradient tool on Photoshop using the colours white fading into blue. I used these colours because it is the colours used on the front cover, the blue is took from the logo and the white is used to brighten up the page and also kept a slight house style within the magazine. For the text, I chose the colours black and white so that it stood out against the blue background.  The titles of the pages are wrote in white so that they stand out more and so the reader instantly knows what that page is about. The type of text that I used has been taken from the front cover as this has already been used so it again follows the house style. I used a banner which has been developed into an arrow which persuades the readers to follow the direction in which the arrow is pointing which intrigues the readers to continue reading on. The word 'Contents' is wrote in a larger and different font so that the readers will instantly know which page they are approaching. I used a range of different images which are set around different parts of the school which illustrates the different stories inside the magazine. The images are also put on an angle which intrigues the readers to look at them as they are put in an original way.   


No comments:

Post a Comment