Monday 30 September 2013

Music Magazine Pitch!

Music Magazine Pitch:

      The next task that we have to do is create our own music magazine. My magazine will follow the current conventions of music magazines today. To help achieve this I have researched many music magazine covers, content pages and magazine articles. These have helped me understand a lot more features of music magazines and feel confident in creating a music magazine and I now know the stereotypical features and conventions of a music magazine.
      My project will consist of a front cover of high quality, a contents page with the typical conventions which easy for the readers to understand and be navigated to where they need to be and a double-page spread with a featured article that will be related to the music magazine industry. To create my music magazine I will use Adobe Photoshop and edit all my photos and text on to create a magazine of high quality.

  • Genre: Pop music magazine.
  • Primary Target Audience: Young females aged between 15-25
  • Secondary Target Audience: Young females aged 11-14 and older females aged 26+

No comments:

Post a Comment