Monday 4 November 2013

My Chosen Music Magazine Publishing Company!

Chosen Music Magazine Publishing Company!

     The chosen publising company that I would like to use to publish my music magazine would be Bauer. This is becuase statistics show that Bauer sells the most magazines globally, for example, Bauer sells over 570 magazines, 300 digital products and 50 radio and TV stations which reach over millions of people around the globe, where as IPC is mainly known in the UK as it is the UK's largest consumer magazine publisher they engage with 26m UK adults. 
     By using Bauer I will be able to publish my music magazine to more countries around the world as Bauer is the worlds largest publishing companies and it is also one of the most successful publishing companies around the world. 
     Bauer will also be a good company to use in order to publish my music magazine as this magazine mostly focuses on women based magazines and my magazine has a target audience of females aged between 14-25. However the company rarely publishes magazines that targets teenage females so my music magazine would be able to bring something new to their company which can widen the their audience and create a new market for their company which will introduce more people to their company.

No comments:

Post a Comment