Monday 11 November 2013

Reader Profile: IPOP!


Reader Profile – IPOP


IPOP is a pop music genre magazine which mainly focuses on a female target audience. This reader profile uses the colours red, black, purple and they have used the blue for the title which creates a house style. They have also used items on the page that mainly attracts females, for examples make-up and products that use the colour pink; however there are also items on the page that may attract males. I will use inspiration from this by using colours which create a house style and this will attract my target audience. I think this reader profile will be more appropriate for me to take inspiration from as this also uses the pop genre as does my music magazine, this magazine also focuses on the female genre and so does my magazine, therefore this will be my inspiration for my music magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment