Thursday 28 November 2013

My Next Task!


My next task:
     For my next task I will begin thinking about what I want to include within my media music magazine, I will consider what poses I will be using when it comes to taking pictures with my model and I will also think about what I initially want my music magazine to look like.
     To achieve the best and most appropriate pictures for my magazine I will do some research on the different types of facial expressions that can be used by models to get the best look possible. I will do a deep and thorough research of the Marjorie Ferguson theory which includes four different poses which are, Super Smiler, Chocolate Box, Invitational and Romantic or Sexual.
     I will then begin to consider the certain features that I want to illustrate within my magazine. To achieve this I will do a thorough research into Naomi Wolf's theory of Uses and Gratification.
     When I have finally achieved all of this I will upload my flat plans of my front cover, contents page and the main article page to illustrate what I will initially want my magazine to look like.

No comments:

Post a Comment