Saturday 21 February 2015

Ancillary Task - Horror Poster Screen Shot One

Horror Poster Screen Shot One:

This is the beginning element of my horror poster and this show that I have put the title of the film at the top of the page which is not thought to be a common convention within horror posters as they often place them just above the institutional information making the image on the page stand out for the audience. I have also added additional information stating which other films the directors have created which allow the audience to see whether they think this film will be good. I have placed a tag line under the title which often grab the attention of the readers which make them wonder what this means and will interest them into going to see the film. I have also added the common conventions of the placing the age of the film at the bottom left hand corner of the page and I have also added our production company logo which we created to show who the production company of our film is in order to give them credit.

No comments:

Post a Comment