Friday 6 February 2015

Ancillary Task - Magazine Screen Shot One

Magazine Cover Screen Shot One:

This is the first stage of my horror magazine cover and as you see this is where I have placed my mast head at the top of the page following the conventions of real life media magazines. I have placed the bar code at the bottom left hand corner of the page which is another convention which contains the price of the magazine, the date and the issue number of the magazine. Since I have took inspiration from the real magazine of Starburst I need to do almost everything that this magazine does in order for my magazine to have aspects of real media and I done this by also placing a slogan for the magazine above the mast head which is what the real Starburst magazine does. I then placed a selling line at the bottom of the page which tells the readers what other aspects of the magazine that are incorporated which will again catch the readers attention. I have also placed the website of the magazine on the page which will allow the readers to go onto the website and find out more about this issue of the magazine which is again a common convention of horror magazines.    

 

No comments:

Post a Comment