Friday 13 February 2015

Ancillary Task - Horror Poster Screen Shot One

Horror Poster Screen Shot One:

This is the first stage within the process of my first magazine and this shows that I have placed the title of the film on the page which really stands out against the black and if the largest writing on the page. I have then placed a tag line which is just under the title which is a common convention within horror poster. I have then placed what other films the producers have produced on the page. There is also a line which reads 'welcome to catville' which grabs the readers attention and makes them wonder what's wrong with catville. I have also placed the company logo on the page and the age declaration on the bottom right and left corners which is a common convention within horror posters.


No comments:

Post a Comment